Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Internal Quality Assurance Cell is envisaged as a mechanism to build and ensure a quality culture at the institutional level. IQAC was established in the college on 30.06.2012
It works with appropriate structure and policies, with enough flexibility to meet the diverse needs of the stakeholders.
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Colleges
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education;
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the college for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining / enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the College based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC, NBA, AB) in the prescribed format.
Benefits of IQAC
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the college and good practices
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in the Colleges
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication
News & Events
All Report-MHRD, National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF)-2019-overall
National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF)
Recognition of Prior Learning ( RPL) Database
Academic Audit Report
Academic Audit Team inspected the college